Charmed Chatter

The musings of a Personal Trainer/Foodie, en route to adding Yoga Teacher to the mix!



Exhale...
Held my breath for two days straight,
Held myself for my own sake,
When all I really needed
Was to let go... and...

Be stillness,
Stop all the silly self-deprecating madness that
Forces my soul to wither in sadness,
and be restrained by my 
own barriers. 

Exhale...
Ask myself look at the whole,
Ask myself to relinquish control,
Realizing that all I really need
Is just to be here, and here I'll be complete.
That, and to have my bare feet on a sticky mat...

1 comments:

A fаscіnating diѕcuѕsion is ωоrth comment.
I thinκ that yοu shοulԁ ρublіsh mοге аbout this subjeсt, it might not bе
а tаboo mattеr but geneгаlly
pеoρle ԁοn't discuss these subjects. To the next! Best wishes!!

Visit my web page: garden

Post a Comment